Monday, August 1, 2011

Well, we just missed it...

Unfortunately for one reason or another we didn't get to enjoy the pleasure of Mistress R's orgasm yesterday, but we have had the same in the last hour or so. But that does mean that July finished on a score of ten for Mistress R, which still equals her previous best, and my score (being an extremely generous two) means that Mistress R still had five for every one of mine...
But anyway, let's not get too hung up on that, because statistics are merely a diversion from the really important stuff...
So tonight, as I slowly kissed my way from Mistress's beautiful feet up her legs as she lay on the bed, she started to reach for my balls with her toes. By the time I arrived at her gorgeous pussy she was using both feet to maul my balls and my cock felt as hard as iron. It was Heaven! But I wasn't allowed to enjoy it for too long as Mistress R was more than ready for me to eat her pussy, and I willingly and gratefully did so, bringing her to a lovely hard climax as every slave should as often as required!
Afterwards we lay down and Mistress stroked my cock for a while, bringing it back to hardness while she stared past my cock into the distance, almost paying it no attention really, and then turning to kiss me and stroking a little harder. After a while of this she'd had about enough and told me that I would get ten more strokes and that was it. Well, I enjoyed each of those strokes as if they were the last. After all, it's only been a  couple of days since my last orgasm and it could be a long time until the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment