Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My good friend Good Hubby...

Emailed me a little while ago to enquire after me and my apparently obvious frustration... I won't reproduce his email here since it was sent to me privately, suffice to say that, yes it may appear that I am somewhat frustrated, but it is really no more than usual, and the moment has passed now and I am content in my submission to Mistress R once more.
As I said to GH in my reply, if this were easy then what would be the point? Isn't the frustration part of the whole deal? Of course it is, but sometimes it becomes easy to momentarily forget that. So yes I fucked up and I will be 'corrected', but even in my frustration it still never crossed my mind to really throw caution to the wind and just make myself cum, because underneath the mild irritation I dearly want to be controlled by Mistress R and I definitely don't want to give that up.
I think perhaps a lot of this was down to the fact that our weekend was just a bit shitty, especially after the fantastic time we had last week, and that combined with the weather (which we both loathe) conspired to make me rather grumpy and start questioning my dedication to being controlled.
What surprises me is that it's taken this long for me to have this little blip, four months of unquestioning obedience (well, aside from the odd stroking incident here and there...) is pretty amazing really when you think about the enormity of the changes we have undertaken.
I think the thing which surprised me is just how little penetration Mistress R really wants, and that will take some getting used to. But get used to it I will, eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment