Monday, August 8, 2011

Do It All The Time


I know you hear me, why won’t you listen?
I know you’re there, why won’t you please come out?
Don’t stand there in the dark
Howl at the moon and make your mark
Show the whole world you got a spark
Sing your tune and howl at the moon!!
Howl the moon...
I do it here and I do it there
I do it here; I do it all the time!
DO IT ALL THE TIME!

Hey, kid, you’re not sick
Let me teach you a good trick
Tell ‘em all you feel their glare
Tell ‘em all you know their stare
Tell ‘em all to fart downwind
Tell ‘em all their shit fucking stinks
Tell ‘em all; fuck’n tell ‘em all!
FUCK’N TELL‘EM ALL!

They say to hurt you ‘cause you’re bad
They say to beat you ‘cause you’re mad
Don’t you take their shit lying down
If you do, they’ll beat you in the ground
all throughout the town...
They’ll do it here and do it there
They’ll do it here; do it all the time
DO IT ALL THE TIME!

Won’t you please come into the light?
Show your heart that shines so bright
Let the sunshine be your guide
Open your arms out so wide
Do what you do and be alive
Do it once for yourself
Do it twice for those who doubt
Do it again to prove your point
Do what you do and do it all the time
Do it here and do it there
Do it here; do it all the time!
DO IT ALL THE TIME!!

RafaDe

























No comments:

Post a Comment