Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Is This The Real Me

Is this the real me,
Or just a character?
See through my facade,
Or Do you know my reality?
Looking down from above,
You know what I am, in truth!
Am I the same son, that looked up at you in AWE?
Or am I just someone, 
really, just no one,
as I watch you turn...turn away from ME?

You're tearing me apart.
You're breaking my heart... in TWO!
Which one survives and which one is doomed to HELL?
Why do you cut me,
why won't you leave me whole?
Why do you torment me,
why won't you just tell me...GO?

Don't want your sympathy
Don't need your helping hand
I'll stand tall with my choices
I'll lean onto my own self

With the power inside me, 
and with a man at my side, ya see
I'm off to the races,
open my arms and FLY....

BOOTY SAY, "WHAT"?

DANCE DANCE DANCE
PARTY'S IN MY PANTS
DANCE DANCE DANCE
LOVE THAT BOOTY DANCE

SWINGING SWAYING
I A'INT PLAYING
RINGING DINGING
LOVE YO BLINGING
STROKING POKING
FIRE YO STOKING
PUSH IT PULL IT...BANG MY GONG!
OH SWEET JESUS...LOVE THAT DONG!

BOOM BOOM BOOM
GOTTA LOVE THE BOOM
BOOM BOOM BOOM
MY ASS IS IN FULL BLOOM
KNOCKING AT MY DOOR
PUSH ME TO THE FLOOR
BOOM BOOM BOOM
YOUR DICK IS IN FULL PLUME

That's right,

Papa!!! I love a man!
Put his cock upside my ass
He fucks me like a lass
Papa, don't you turn away
I need you more than ever now I'm gay
Come on, Papa, what do you say?
Will you love me anyway...
Will you love me if I stay?
Or do I have to lie to you some more?

Or do you love the real me...

RafaDe
























No comments:

Post a Comment