Friday, August 5, 2011

The exploits of Good Hubby...

Well, I don't know how many of you have already visited Good Hubby's page today, probably a fair few of you I should imagine... Therein you can find his account of the last couple of days, and it's pretty brutal stuff...
I really don't know what I think of it, I kind of admire GH for giving his wife what she craved even though it was more than he really felt comfortable doing, while at the same time knowing that I don't think I could do that myself even if Mistress R wanted me to (more likely to win the Lottery, seriously). At the same time, while I was reading it I was a little... engorged, shall we say (haha), which confuses the shit out of me.
Similarly, I don't know if you've noticed but if you look under the caption called 'Open Your Legs', you'll find a comment left by our good friend 'k'...

"Well that just made me hard, how sick am I?"

For the record, he's not the only one, and yet, really I have no desire to be kicked in the balls, and yet it is a fantasy which does arouse me significantly. I guess it's the power thing that gets me off, cos the pain certainly wouldn't.
But GH and NW are obviously wired-up differently... I just hope they aren't too sore this morning, since he whipped her pussy pretty badly and he in turn took several hard punches to his bollocks last night.... FFS!

No comments:

Post a Comment